The Jim Moran Institute for Global Entrepreneurship / Students / Business Plan Competitions
Business Plan Competitions
The Jim Moran Institute is proud to host opportunities for entrepreneurially-minded students from across campus to explore and develop their business skills. Additionally, don't forget to check at http://guides.lib.fsu.edu/businessplans for resources on business plans and business plan competitions that Business Librarian Trip Wyckoff has compiled.
The 2013 Ideas with Impact Social Entrepreneurship Challenge will take registrations from Monday, August 26, 2013 through Friday, September 20, 2013. See http://jmisocialchallenge.com/ for further details and deadlines.
The 2013-2014 InNOLEvation Challenge Business Plan Competition kicks off with a workshop on Wednesday, September 18, 2013, and culminates on Friday, April 11, 2014 with presentations and announcement of the winners. Please find further information and details on the competition at http://innolevationchallenge.com/.
A variety of business plan competitions have been held over the past several years, and information on those past competitions is provided below.
- Online Study-Guide Platform Takes First in 2012-2013 InNOLEvation Challenge’s Shark Tank Competition
- 2012 "Ideas with Impact" Social Entrepreneurship Challenge Winners Announced
- Biological Sciences Majors Emerge as First-Place Winners of the 2011-2012 InNOLEvation Challenge
- D.I.A.C. Solutions 2010 Business Plan Competition
- 2009 Business Plan Competition