Alumni from Florida State University are responsible for some of the most innovative and profitable businesses in the world. The College of Business' Jim Moran Institute for Global Entrepreneurship, the Florida State University Alumni Association and EY are proud to recognize these incredible entrepreneurs through the Seminole 100 program.
Seminole 100 honors the 100 fastest-growing businesses in the U.S. owned by FSU alumni at a celebration on FSU's campus each year. Besides receiving well earned recognition, this event allows FSU's entrepreneurs to share valuable business insights with each other.
Visit our Seminole 100 website to learn more.
The Upcoming Seminole 100
The next Seminole 100 Celebration is scheduled to take place on March 2, 2019.
Each company will learn their numerical ranking and receive their award during the celebration ceremony.
To be considered for the Seminole 100, companies (corporations,
partnerships, sole proprietorship's) must meet all of the following criteria:
- Must have been in business as of January 1, 2015, and
- Must have had verifiable revenues of $100,000 or more for calendar year 2015 and
- Must have verifiable gross revenues of $250,000 or more for the 2017 calendar year.
In addition, the company must meet one or more of the following criteria:
- A FSU alumnus or group of FSU alumni that has ownership in the company for three consecutive years prior to nomination, or
- A FSU alumnus that has served as the company's chief executive (for example chairman, CEO, president or managing partner) for three consecutive years prior to nomination, or
- A FSU alumnus that founded the company and has been active as a member of its senior management team for three consecutive years prior to nomination.
For more information, contact:
Lindsey Peppers, Event Coordinator
Jim Moran Institute for Global Entrepreneurship
Florida State University College of Business Jim Moran Building
111 South Monroe Street Suite 3000, Tallahassee, FL 32301-1545
“Being named to the Seminole 100 list has created a buzz for our business we never had before.”
– Jack Kerigan
Kerigan Marketing Associates