View the CBS 60 Minutes broadcast from May 12: Succeeding As Civilians
Small Business Executive Program
Launched in South Florida
May 28 Training Day 9 & Closing Ceremony - Wrap Up, Participant Presentations
Participate in a CEO Peer2Peer Group
Florida State / The Jim Moran Institute for Global Entrepreneurship
The mission of The Jim Moran Institute is to cultivate, train and inspire entrepreneurial leaders through world-class education, leading-edge research and applied training, consulting and mentorship, and public recognition.
Entrepreneurship Major Program
Video created by Nick O'Donnell, Entrepreneurship major.
- The EDC to collaborate with GrowFL and The Jim Moran Institute to create first-of-its-kind entrepreneurial approach in Tallahassee Region
- Dr. Jim Dever receives 2012-2013 University Undergraduate Teaching Award
- Online study-guide platform takes first in InNOLEvation Challenge’s Shark Tank competition
- Student entrepreneurs compete in 'Shark Tank'
- Slideshow of the Student-Run Business Expo and Music Festival held on Monday, April 8
- Entrepreneurship sophomore Luke Valentine publishes first book
- Business 2 Business Solutions, Inc. wins Best-in-Show: Entrepreneur at the 2013 DIGITECH showcase
- Thomas Brady, CEO of Moolaguides, is selected as one of six finalists for the Cupid's Cup Business Competition
- Deutsche Bank & Enterprise Community Partners Announce Four Finalists for Lowering the Cost Design Competition - Among Finalists FSU Business and Urban Regional Planning interns
- Florida State's College of Business among 'Best for Vets,' says Military Times
- The Jim Moran Institute is now accepting applications from established businesses for the new CEO Peer2Peer Groups
- Information on the duPont Minority Student Venture Fund Grant
- Genivia Student Business Grant available to tech-based student businesses
- FSU grads nearing their business funding target for Black & Denim apparel
- FSU entrepreneur alumni, Sports company wins best business plan competition
- Florida State Announces Plan to Continue Rise in National Rankings
- 2013 USASBE Woman/Minority Entrepreneur of the Year Award sponsored by The Jim Moran Institute
- The Jim Moran Institute Congratulates Advisory Board Member Steve Roden and LearnSomething, Inc. for Being Named Winner of the State of Florida's 2012 Governor's Innovators in Business Award.
- New North Florida Outreach Director to implement expanded services of The Jim Moran Institute
- The 2012-2013 InNOLEvation Challenge is coming (Oct. 30 - Apr. 13)
- Videos of Colin Brown speaking at the Advice Straight Up luncheon on Sept. 20th are here!
- Small Business Leadership Forum gives small business owners tools to succeed