Ideas with Impact: A Social Entrepreneurship Challenge
South Florida Small Business Executive Program Spring session application deadline is Dec. 15
» » » » » » » » » » » » »
North Florida Small Business Executive Program is in session through Feb. 2014
North Florida Entrepreneurs:
The Jim Moran Institute for Global Entrepreneurship
The mission of The Jim Moran Institute is to cultivate, train and inspire entrepreneurial leaders through world-class education, leading-edge research and applied training, consulting and mentorship, and public recognition.
Entrepreneurship Major Program
Video by Nick O'Donnell, Entrepreneurship major
- Profile on Entrepreneurship Major Jessica Nori!
- Young business owners tell their stories as part of Florida State's eMonth
- Young CEOs share stories of business challenge, success, personal growth
- Young CEOs share struggles, successes of starting companies
- Entrepreneurship Month celebrates innovation
- Barbara Corcoran of ABC's "Shark Tank" headlines inaugural Power Forward Speaker Series
- Syn-Tech Systems gift to support student business incubator in college’s new building
- WalletHub recently published an article featuring the insights of professors Tim Holcomb and Michael Holmes Jr.–you can find it here.
- Special events in November celebrate entrepreneurs
- FSU celebrates entrepreneurs and alumni with eMonth events
- EBV National Conference Series serves as a reunion for veterans and provides advanced training from experts in entrepreneurship
- From Russia and back with insights into U.S. innovation and entrepreneurship
- FSU student entrepreneur founds dorm decor website
- The Small Business Executive Program (SBEP) has kicked off in South Florida
- The Jim Moran Institute hosts the South Florida Business & Leadership Conference
- University Business Incubator (UBI) Index ranks InNOLEvation Accelerator among best university business incubators in the world
- Mike Campbell on WFSU Perspectives shows: Imagine Tallahassee and DIY Business
- The EDC to collaborate with GrowFL and The Jim Moran Institute to create first-of-its-kind entrepreneurial approach in Tallahassee Region
- Dr. Jim Dever receives 2012-2013 University Undergraduate Teaching Award
- Online study-guide platform takes first in InNOLEvation Challenge’s Shark Tank competition
- Student entrepreneurs compete in 'Shark Tank'
- Slideshow of the student-run Business Expo and Music Festival held on Monday, April 8
Where Are They Now?
View The Jim Moran Institute Entrepreneurship Alumni in a larger map